Thursday, March 20, 2008

Different Colours

I like chewing gum, and when I do, I try to avoid looking like a cow.
18/3 Metro 21:50


Points noted from the comments on the previous post.


Drew: "Maybe you won't get admitted into heaven, but you sure as hell will give someone a chance of dreaming of one."

Jess: "I think helping the poor is awesome.but it's so important to see them as fellow human beings too..like you said, you have to show them love..after all that's what it's abt isn't it?"

Var: "but it is even worse for the person who helped, his conscience forbares from commiting an act of righteousness, his conscience is inundated by inconsiderate gain in the strata of the status quo. But yes... as Paul sas, it is by grace you have been saved and not by works. works is the vindication of salvation."

Ah well.
I like chewing gum.
I don't like hypocrites. I pity the disillusioned. There's a lot to life. If you could put a single person's thoughts of an hour into a bowl, that bowl would be really interesting.
A lot of rubbish gets written online *looks around*

Hehe.





No comments: